Happy Monday! I don't necessarily like Monday's, but I think they get a bad wrap. I'm just swinging by to post pics of last week's spread in my midori. I don't know how, but all of a sudden it was blue and more blue. It's a little sparse because I had a lot going on off paper (including spending most of my time trying to hit my word count for Nanowrimo) so I couldn't get as much logged as I would have liked. But here it is, in it's delicious blueness.
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
- What gets you excited about life?
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
This is going to be interesting!
Lets make this fun! Answer one of the questions in the comment section!